Choose from four poster designs in two sizes. For you, or the Lilac Way fan in your life.
Since launching restorelilacway.com in 2008, designer Karen Laukkonen has received many requests for Lilac Way posters. Now you can show off your favorite park, or buy a set of four posters for the price of three.
Choose the popular restored Graeser Park design, located in Robbinsdale, MN. Or select renewed Lilac Park or Rock Island Park in St. Louis Park, MN. And of course the classic logo that started it all—Restore Lilac Way.
Available in 11″ x 14″ and 16″ x 20″, ready for easy and affordable framing. Get a poster for yourself, and another for a gift this holiday season.
Buy the set of four posters for the price of three!
Two ways to get your poster: Shipped to you, or pick up in St. Louis Park, MN
Pick up your poster at Restore Lilac Way in St. Louis Park, MN (FREE, typically next day pickup available)
- Poster is stored flat in a clear acid-free envelope with cardboard backing
- Only required sales tax will be added at checkout
- To eliminate shipping costs, select ‘Pickup at Restore Lilac Way in St. Louis Park, MN’ under Shipping options in your cart
- Karen Laukkonen will contact you to arrange pickup
Shipped via affordably priced USPS Ground Advantage
- Poster is rolled with acid-free glassine paper and shipped in mailing tube with secure caps on both ends
- Shipping costs and sales tax will be added at checkout as required
- Posters are delivered in 2-5 business days via USPS Ground Advantage, and include USPS Tracking service and $100 insurance
- We recommend laying your poster flat overnight for easier framing
Custom designed by a Lilac Way enthusiast
Restore Lilac Way’s own Karen Laukkonen was inspired by 1930s Works Progress Administration (WPA) posters to create designs that capture the spirit and history of this Depression-era project.
These high quality posters are pre-printed in Minneapolis, and Karen reviews each poster before shipping for the best quality control.