In 1939, seven roadside parks were built on Highway 100’s Lilac Way.

Of those original parks, only Graeser Park in Robbinsdale and revived Lilac Park in St. Louis Park have beehive fireplaces.

Rock Island Park (north end of original Lilac Park on Minnetonka Boulevard) remains, and was recently acquired by the City of St. Louis Park. The other parks were lost to road construction.

Scroll over the gold map pins to see each park, then click for more info.