In 2018, she completely redesigned the website.
It’s easy to navigate, mobile-ready, and promotes restoration of Graeser Park in Robbinsdale and preservation of Rock Island in St. Louis Park, MN.
Restore Lilac Way is a civic project conceived, researched, written, designed and developed pro bono by Laukkonen Design.
Karen manages all the web and social media behind the ‘hive-work.
Laukkonen Design donates all time and expenses for restorelilacway.com, including
- research for photos, facts and history
- writing, proofing and editing all copy for web format in desktop and mobile devices
- design and creation of this mobile-friendly WordPress web site
- editing and retouching in Photoshop for all images
- presentations to communities to raise public awareness
- presentations to key decision-makers to encourage restoration efforts
- updating the site to include progress and efforts to restore and maintain Lilac Way
- project management
- printing and promotional materials
As a website designer and project manager, Karen’s super-organized.
With experience in WordPress and other CMS, she can jump in on any project.
Looking to launch a new website, or update your current site?
Email Karen to be heard above the digital roar.